steph & fitch outfitters

Saturday, December 17, 2005

wierd stories

i finished my exams on thursday.... and what a relief! hehe, but something funny happened in my exam. As i was writing in the middle of the exam, i looked up on my table and saw this medium sized spider (the ugly ones with white bodies and clear legs) crawling unto my exam paper. I tried not to scream (so it was sort of a muffled "umph!!"). I then decided to just brush it off with my hand. So i did. After i did, i looked to the girl sitting next to me... and then i realized that i had brushed the spider onto her boob!!! and she didn't notice! So i just tried not to laugh or reach over to touch her boob and continued writing my exam :) I think i've had enough spider swatting for quite a while haha

The next day, i was bored out of my mind... watched 3 movies (meet the fockers, mr. and mrs. smith, and a little bit of million dollar baby) and i also finished ALL the episodes of desperate housewives....

I decided to bake biscotti's from the new Martha stewart cookbook that my housemates gave me for my birthday (thanks guys!). But then i ended up burning wax paper in the oven. Am i the only one that doesn't know the difference between wax paper and parchment paper?!... haha, it was pretty funny, after i had put the wax paper with the cookies on top into the oven. My housemate was like "mmm, it smells like christmas and burning candles!!" And then i panicked and opened the oven which was starting to smoke up... hehe, it was kind of funny in the moment, but i guess i'm not that much of a martha stewart after all :)

Anyways, i probably won't be blogging until january, so i hope everybody has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! EAT LOTS, drink lots and spend time with your family and friends!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Steph said...

hey housemaid!!! i miss you too! our house is sooo lonely now :( come back soon and visit!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home