steph & fitch outfitters

Monday, February 13, 2006

it's official... kingston is GHETTO!!!

Over the past week, I have endured some pretty weird and ghetto episodes that can only be explained by saying "KINGSTON IS GHETTO!!!"

1) last week, it was raining really really hard. I was walking at night down the major street (Princess) with my umbrella. It was really windy so i was trying to block the wind with my umbrella. As I was walking, I saw two high school Kingston kids walked up towards me. They were kind of thugish, but i just ignored them. But then, as they walked past me, i heard a "SPLAT" on my umbrella. They started laughing and started running. I was like "WHAT THE?!??!!?" I decided not to chase after them. But then i looked at my umbrella and there was this nasty milky, yogurt substance all over my black umbrella!!!! it was sooo gross... this would NOT have happened in Toronto... in Toronto we have drive by shootings and muggings... but NEVER have i been thrown milk by someone!!! grrrr

2) Also last week, as i was walking on campus I saw 2 dead squirrels on the sidewalk. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SIDEWALK!!!! it was also very very gross... since living in Kingston I have become deathly scared of the squirrels because kingston squirrels are bred differently and are way more hyper

3) So today, I had another squirrel incident. i was working in my room at my desk. I have a pretty tall window that faces my desk, so when i'm working at my computer, i'm also facing out my window. So i was working away, and all of a sudden I heard some scratching movement. i looked up out of my window and there it was... a DEAD squirrel hanging/stuck to the outside of my window (right in the middle of it too!!!) I screamed and ran out of my room and told my housemates to help. haha... elim took a picture of it.. and gigi got scared too. But then after a minute, we saw the squirrel move and I was soo relieved. It eventually climbed off my window, thank God! I don't know what i would have done if it was really dead and became a permanent fixture on my window... eew... gross.. imagine looking out your window every morning for the rest of the semester and seeing a dead/decayed squirrel... eew...

Sigh, kingston is very very ghetto... i can't wait to go back to toronto :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home