steph & fitch outfitters

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

my summer plans...

i know this is a long due post... i've finally finalized my summer plans :)
may - june : doing a practicum at an international school in HK... hehe, hopefully i won't get eaten alive by those smart, rich international students...

june: i got a job! i'm going to be a director/co-ordinator for a richmond hill community centre for july and august!! hehe, i'm soo sad to leave harbourfront though. For the past 2 summer, harbourfront has been my summer life. I would get up at 6 am, take the GO train and come home at 6pm. I really had no life, besides Harbourfront. I never saw anyone else except for my co-directors. But now, i won't have to wake up early and i'll have a life!!! haha... the community centre is literally a couple of streets away from my house :) praise God!

and then after the summer, i'm off to final year of b.ED!! YAY!!! haha, congrats to those who have gotten their acceptances, wow, the world is going to be taken over by teachers!

hehe...

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Whoa!! Teaching in HK and working in RC???? That's a wicked combination. Congrat's Steph!!!

I'll get the chance to congratulate you in person this weekend. I'm coming up for your CCF grad night!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger rn said...

don't you loveeee camp though steph?!?! lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home