steph & fitch outfitters

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

some of my favourite pics of my favourite people... (in no particular order haha)

hehe... what do you get when you put one egyptian, one korean and one chinese girl together? haha... MADNESS and lots of loooove... hehe, our jokes are always at another level. A level where I don't think I should type on this blog... haha... YELA and SA DANG HAE!!!

hehe... Kingston would not be as fun without the random outings and random events that happen on those outings. This has been a great year to watch ENDLESS hours of tv, cook, play games and chill with. Thanks girls and Peter! haha

"The Family"- from Agape to graduating university, we have seen each other grow in many ways. Whenever C and E get married, this will truly mark the milestone in our group. Haha, becuase it was when we used to hang out at First Markham that it happened! haha, i love the girls even though it's harder to see each other becuase of school. God bless!

My family. I thank God for them. They are always there to support me financially, mentally, spiritually. Truly a blessing from God.

OH Oxford House... we all started out not knowing each other in first year, but by the end of fourth year we had so many memories. Each one of us had a role to play in our beloved house. Judy as the house-maid who made sure everything was spotless and sterilized. Mel as the treasurer who made sure that we always had money. Elim and Gigi as the house bums... haha, both either playing games or watching tv. All I can say is that it was a pleasure to be your House Prez... haha... miss you girls!


For the past 3 years, this has been the source of my laughter, tears and growth. It's amazing how different we were but yet, I think that we have a way of filling in each other's weaknesses. I am so amazed at everything that we've been through. Distance is something that is only short-term as long as we are following God's calling. Thanks for everything P!

Friends forever... no matter how long we are apart, I can always count on having many laughs with these people. Truly a family to me.

I love playing mah jong with friends.. haha, truly one of my pastimes and it's the best with someone who makes fun of everything you do... haha... miss those times at the cottage :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home